Reporting Changes as an Admitted Transfer Student

If you need to report changes in your academic record, mailing address or any other changes, please take the following steps.

For security reasons, please do not include your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) when contacting us in writing. Please include your UCLA ID number.

Academic Changes

UCLA will not review hypothetical questions regarding coursework/grade changes. We strongly encourage you to report changes as soon as possible and preferably by July 1st (changes after July 1st must still be reported to our office).

You are required to report any of the following types of changes. 

  • If you withdrew from or received incomplete grades in any courses which were listed on your application or application update form
  • If you changed any courses which were listed on your application or application update form
  • If your overall GPA has dropped significantly or you received two or more C grades, you received any D or F grades and/or you received a C grade in one of your major preparatory courses
  • If you fail to meet the provisions of your admission contract

Report changes on the application status webpage

Once you submit your changes, we’ll review them in the context of your overall record, and will let you know whether they affect your admission within 15 working days. In some cases, your offer of admission can be withdrawn.

Address Changes

You can make address changes yourself on MyUCLA (you’ll need your UCLA Logon ID to do so).

Other Non-Academic Changes

If you have any non-academic changes to report, or any questions, please contact us.

Learn more about UCLA
Hear more about events in your area, application deadlines and more.