- Applied Linguistics
- Linguistics and Anthropology
- Linguistics and Computer Science
- Linguistics and English
- Linguistics and Language Majors:
- Linguistics and Philosophy
- Linguistics and Psychology
Preparation for all Linguistics Majors
- One course in introduction to linguistics
- Two years of one foreign language
Additional requirements for each major can be found in the UCLA General Catalog.
Required by end of spring before transfer
- One year of college level declared language OR at least one year of high school in which the primary language of instruction was a declared language.
Note: High School foreign language classes will NOT satisfy major preparation requirements.